Busy entrepreneurial parent? It has been said that one of the hardest jobs a person can take on is that of a parent. In fact, in many instances, being a parent is a million jobs rolled into one – cook, driver, stylist, personal shopper…you name it, and at some point in your child’s lifetime, you’ll probably do it, in your quest to help raise them from your baby to a self sufficient adult.
We’ve compiled 5 more tips, curated from the web to make each day just a little easier for you!
- Keep a spray bottle in your car full of water for hot summer days! The spray bottle can be used to spritz seatbelts as you get into the car, which will help frustrated kiddos from getting
- Put a paste of baking soda and water on you child’s splinter and let sit for a few minutes, the baking soda will push the splinter out saving your child an unnecessarily painful splinter removal.
- Kids love to run and slide when they have on their favorite socks, but as any parent can attest, this never ends well. Encourage your kids to slow down by adding puffy fabric paint to their socks, which will create a bit of a grip
- Planning a day out an an amusement park or some other fun adventure, but worried about losing a child in the crowd? No fear, you can find safety stickers that allow you to write your phone number and name on your child and attach to their arm, or even a piece of clothing that can be easily seen by a stranger, if they do wander off.
- When your baby is sick, every parent wishes there was something more they could do to make their little one feel better. While a virus must run it’s course, help reduce their nighttime coughing by rubbing vapor on their feet and then putting socks on.